• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"No not marching into his dreams my dear, but taking them from him! when Aardorn awoke, he did so in dream state, his evil nature is all a nightmare, if he were asleep, i could Steal the nightmare from his head with the Skull of Corruption: It feeds on dreams, as many artifacts are recharged with soul gems, the Skull is recharged with dreams!, if i could take this living nightmare from Aardorn it would be Destroyed inside the Skull, as Souls are when recharging items, quickly help me knock him unconscious!" Selene explained, the Skull radiating dark power in her hands.

Nawen watched the battle between both of these men. She had to do something before they killed each other. She looked around the room, looking for something that would help but she couldn't find anything. Aardorn completely ignored both her and Selene, he saw only the other man and wanted to kill him. He wasn't like that before. Sure the fought but later they drank.

The drow quickly grabbed her bow and shot an arrow at the ranger. The arrow flew right past him. She had hoped to gain his attention and stop this fighting. At least for a moment.

This way if he'd look at her, Selene would have a chance at knocking him unconscious.

Edited by Naktis

"No not marching into his dreams my dear, but taking them from him! when Aardorn awoke, he did so in dream state, his evil nature is all a nightmare, if he were asleep, i could Steal the nightmare from his head with the Skull of Corruption: It feeds on dreams, as many artifacts are recharged with soul gems, the Skull is recharged with dreams!, if i could take this living nightmare from Aardorn it would be Destroyed inside the Skull, as Souls are when recharging items, quickly help me knock him unconscious!" Selene explained, the Skull radiating dark power in her hands.

Selene could see clearly into Aardorns mind, nonsense noises were sounding out, like hundreds of voices sounding out over each other

Noises of fighting could be heard, and words floated through his mind. His mind was in a state of disarray, and it's thoughts were all over written by something

Aardorn grabbed the arrow with his hand, crushing it without looking.

"Oh mother protect me!" Selene exclaimed as she gazed into Aardorns mind, this was so much more than a nightmare, but the Skull had to work, as Selene used the Skull on Aardorn, dark energy pulsing from the staff She chanted to her mother "Vaermina, protect help and guide the Skull, Vaermina, help it devour the dreams of this one! Mother help me, mother help me!" The Skull was Sapping Away the dreams and nightmares from Aardorns head, the Skull was only so effective, because it was in the hands. Of Vaerminas Daughter...