The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

Aardorn grabbed the arrow with his hand, crushing it without looking.

"Damn it!" She cursed to herself. "Alright. Plan B." Nawen used one of her most useful spells - camouflage (gotta love D&D rangers.) and started sneaking towards the other ranger.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"DOWN WITH ALL THAT'S GOOD AND CLEAN!

AND YOU CAN'T f***ing ANNIHILATE ME!"

After this noise sounded out, the skull of corruption flew out of selenes hand, being thrown well over 500 meters.

He turned to regard the invisible drow, laughing a harsh grating laughter, he kicked her, he grabbed the sword from Edwards hand. Whatever was happening, it was making him stronger

The drow cried out in pain. The kick was stronger than she expected. "What in the nine hells is wrong with you!?" She screamed not even caring if he'll answer or not.

"I HAVE help me RETURNED!"

"Quickly, knock him out, i must get the Skull!" Selene flipped towards the skull and grabbed it she Said to it Firmly "You will obey me, I am the Daughter of your creator, Vaermina! now my darling, Obey the daughter of dreams and nightmares!" The Skull glowed with 10 times more power, knowing that it was now in the hands of its righful owner...

"I HAVE help me RETURNED!"

She looked over at the ranger. She clearly heard those two words. The drow had no idea if others heard it but she did. The worse thing is she had no idea how to do help him.

She glanced over at Selene and thought to herself. "Please, try to think of something that would help him." She hoped that Selene read this. With that she ran at the ranger. Without any weapons.