The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

"Quickly, knock him out, i must get the Skull!" Selene flipped towards the skull and grabbed it she Said to it Firmly "You will obey me, I am the Daughter of your creator, Vaermina! now my darling, Obey the daughter of dreams and nightmares!" The Skull glowed with 10 times more power, knowing that it was now in the hands of its righful owner...

"fool! MY POWER IS help! UNDENIABLE!" The skull flew toward Aardorns hand "FEAR ME!" He spun it over and duplicated Selene, he turned to the charging drow "FOOLISH CHILD!" She flew up in the air, then dropped down again, Aardorns own hand flew toward his own face, and he backflipped backward. But he then stood up again "Bring it on!"

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

OOC: the skull is different in skyrim, no more duplication it does exactly as i said, feeds on dreams, and then released them as a damage health spell, when casting the skull :biggrin:

Selene looked at Nawen and spoke in her head she said i hear you, the Skull now recognizes me as my mothers daughter so we now have a chance!

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Edward would then kick from him and land backwards into the other side of the room. As he landed he quickly transformed to another man, he matched Aardorns size and strength. He would then run at him and the two would throw wild attacks at each other, they would both the fly at the ground creating cracks in it. Edited by EdwardWinterRP

Edward would then slowly lift from the ground and flick his palm at Aardorn. Slowly dark magic would pass through the air and start to torture Aardorn, he would be screeching with pain.

Laughter erupted, and the dark magic spun round, heading towards it's creator.