The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

Nawen got up and ran at the ranger again. She then quickly jumped and pushed him and jumped again on top of him. Not waisting any time, the drow grabbed her skinning knife and placed it right to Aardorn's neck. "Don't move!" Edited by Naktis

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Nawen got up and ran at the ranger again. She then quickly jumped and pushed him and jumped again on top of him. Not waisting any time, the drow grabbed her skinning knife and placed it right to Aardorn's neck. "Don't move!"

Aardorn spun round "OFF OF ME!" The voice was growing more and more deamonic, he attempted to chuck her off

Aardorn spun round "OFF OF ME!" The voice was growing more and more deamonic, he attempted to chuck her off

She smiled at him as he tried to get her off him but she's not going to allow him to do that. "I'm sorry!" With those words, she hit him in the head and knocked him unconscious.

Straight away Selene held out the Staff, it fed on The living dream Aardorn was experiencing, sapping away as if there were no tommorow...

The skull couldn't suck out what was in their, it wasn't a dream...

"Damn it, it is not a dream... then the skull must be made to sap reality!" Selene uttered some daedric words and the skull sapped Reality, because Aardorns dream was now real the skull was working over-time destroying whatever was plaguing Aardorn...

"What is wrong with him then? Is he possessed or something?"