The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

Sienna's eyes widened and she said "Selene was... what?"

"You heard, evil, cruel, somewhat deranged, she worshipped the Daedra lord of destruction, tried to kill me several times, summoned demons, tortured this army, and many, many other things. I am sorry to tell you this, Sienna, but Selene was just plain evil" Aardorn said

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Tears streamed down Sienna's cheeks and she said "So there really was no point me ever being born, i awaken in an unknown land and find out my sister is dead, i then find out she is evil. Now i have nothing, nothing at all left, im on my own. But that is alright, ill go, find something to do in this world."

Selene floated over to shadow and said "Found out anything about the dagger?"

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Tears streamed down Sienna's cheeks and she said "So there really was no point me ever being born, i awaken in an unknown land and find out my sister is dead, i then find out she is evil. Now i have nothing, nothing at all left, im on my own. But that is alright, ill go, find something to do in this world."

Selene floated over to shadow and said "Found out anything about the dagger?"

Aron came over to the 3 and said to sienna "if they dont want u to join them u could always come with us we always need able bodied persons to help out around the camp and if nothing else it will give u a place to live and eat"

Edited by mikaelarp

"Oh no..." She said quietly. The horse suddenly appeared out of nowhere and went to Nawen. He looked rather angrily at Aardorn then looked back at Nawen. "Bring this girl safely to the nearest town." She said to the horse in elvish. The horse went towards Sienna and nudged her with his head gently. "This horse will bring you safely to the nearest town." She also gave the girl the bag with gold. "Rent a room and buy some food for yourself." Nawen said she then turned to the mercenary leader. "I won't allow her to stay here with you. Your intentions are not clear to me." She said rather coldly.

Shadow saw Selene's ghost and looked at her. "Well, this dagger has traces of some sort of enchantment but I really don't know what kind of enchantment that is. Other than that it's just a regular elven dagger."

"Oh no..." She said quietly. The horse suddenly appeared out of nowhere and went to Nawen. He looked rather angrily at Aardorn then looked back at Nawen. "Bring this girl safely to the nearest town." She said to the horse in elvish. The horse went towards Sienna and nudged her with his head gently. "This horse will bring you safely to the nearest town." She also gave the girl the bag with gold. "Rent a room and buy some food for yourself." Nawen said she then turned to the mercenary leader. "I won't allow her to stay here with you. Your intentions are not clear to me." She said rather coldly.

Shadow saw Selene's ghost and looked at her. "Well, this dagger has traces of some sort of enchantment but I really don't know what kind of enchantment that is. Other than that it's just a regular elven dagger."

my intentions would be to train her in combat and nothing else

but as you wish oh and i heard u were in a war? maybe u could some help we are always happy to cut off a few thalmor heads

Aardorn looked at the horse, his eyes returned the anger, and his hand tightened around his blade

Aardorn looked at the horse, his eyes returned the anger, and his hand tightened around his blade

whats with u and that horse?

"It seems we have a common goal then." Nawen said to Aron. She then turned at Aardorn and noticed that his hand was tightened around his blade. She then turned to Sienna and the horse. "Go now before Thalmor saw you."

if you head out to kill the thalmor we will be honered to follow u for a small part of the loot ofcourse