The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

"It seems we have a common goal then." Nawen said to Aron. She then turned at Aardorn and noticed that his hand was tightened around his blade. She then turned to Sienna and the horse. "Go now before Thalmor saw you."

if you head out to kill the thalmor we will be honered to follow u for a small part of the loot ofcourse

"Loot? What do you think? We're going to pillage the towns? No, thats not soldiering" Aardorn said

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Sienna looked at them and said "Alright, i guess this is goodbye, i won't stay in in that town, i will travel, but not with the horse. Goodbye." Sienna walked to the village, once she was their she got passage to Skyrim.

"Just an ordinary elven dagger? no that cannot be right, but maybe it is right, maybe i have just run out of luck. Please, if you find anything about the dagger tell me, i am going to read through this book, there is a page of interest."

The horse looked at the girl and then at Nawen. The drow gestured for the horse to go where he wishes so he simply ran off to the wilds. She turned to the men then. "I think that by the loot he meant stuff of the ones who will die... that still doesn't sound good though."

Shadow looked at Selene. "Before that I said it was enchanted. But I will take a closer look at it in case I've missed something. And what's so interesting written there?"

In a Thalmor camp, not far from Aardorn and the other location, was a woman, she had pale gold skin, lighter than all of the other High elves, long blonde hair and striking purple eyes, she was dressed in a beautiful white outfit, white high heels and she wore a gold necklace, gold earring's and gold bracelets, she was chained up in the little camp, which was seperate from all of the other thalmor lines, and her chains were magical, being powered by Nearby thalmor wizards, the leader of the little group said to his companion "This little piece of history shall be a perfect to extort the Dunmer, she is worth a lot."