The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

Shadow only shook his head. He could not understand Selene. Most of the women he met in the past were usually too shy to say that they're beautiful even when they knew or thought that. And Selene said it just like that. "Yes but how will you restore your body to its' former state?"

"Chopping heads is fun?" Nawen thought while she listened to the conversation. She once knew someone who in a way would agree to that... She sighed when she remembered her homeland. She then heard what Aron said. "What is it with you and all the raiding and looting?"

Edited by Naktis

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

whats with all the raiding and looting?

well thats becuase its fun offcourse just setting fire to a village slugtering everyone there and just to savor the fear on theyre faces

OOC

did i ever mention that hes a bit deranged?

"Something tells me the answer to that lies in the mysterium Xarxes."

In the little thalmor camp the woman said "You hope to use me to extort the dunmer? hehe, pitiful this is exactly why you shall be crushed, and the empire will triumph." "Shut up, i did not ask for your voice to be heard!" Said the Thalmor leader "Then how about i make it heard?" The woman let out a scream which traveled around for ages, she hoped it would reach the ears of people who could help her, and destroy the Thalmor....

whats with all the raiding and looting?

well thats becuase its fun offcourse just setting fire to a village slugtering everyone there and just to savor the fear on theyre faces

OOC

did i ever mention that hes a bit deranged?

Aardorn looked at him "I hope you won't try that" he said, he heard the scream "What the?!" he turned to the army "Anyone else hear that?" there was a chorus of yes's, and Aardorn turned round

Edited by Brutii

"Try this 'fun' of yours again and I will set you on fire myself." Nawen said. Her voice sounded really angry. He's just like those other mercenaries, enjoying to hurt and kill others. She then heard someone screaming. She wondered who's scream was that...

"Where is that book of yours then?" Shadow asked.

"Oh good. I was so anxious to turn into a pile of ashes myself." Shadow looked at Selene. "It's not really safe to keep something like that in not really safe place like that."

Nawen covered her ears. This screaming was way too loud for her. It hurt her ears and even though she covered them with her hands it wasn't really helpful. "Shut up!" She yelled.

"In the imperial palace i think, i have a little chamber in my quarters dedicated to the Xarxes."

The woman this time shouted the word "HELP!!!" Extremely loud, she used magic to amplify her voice, she hoped that someone would hear...

Aardorn looked at them "That time I am sure" he said "It's coming from the direction of the Thalmor" he drew his sword "We charge, the army is to take out the thalmor and keep them destracted, me, Nawen and the merc will find the prisoner"