The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

"So how do we get the book?" Shadow asked. He decided not to say what he actually wanted to say.

Nawen looked at Aardorn. "I hope we'll find the one who's shouting as soon as possible." She wasn't really in the mood to become deaf. Nawen equipped her bow. She had a sword ready as well in case she'll run out of arrows. God knows how many of them are there.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"Lets go!" he said, running in the direction of the shouting, sword drawn, he charged at the camp "Prehapes she should shut up, or they will kill her before we even get there" he said Edited by Brutii

"Shut it!" Said the Thalmor leader, he drew his sword and saw Aardorn and the other coming "Quickly men, with me!" And they ran to face Aardorn...

He saw the leader and a rather large clump of men group together in front of him "oh you have got to be..." he pointed his sword at the leader "Bring it" he said

"No, im not the leader of the thalmor! just this group, but if i kill you i am sure to get a promotion!" He then attacked Aardorn, he held his hands high above his head, both gripping his claymore. Big mistake to leave his body unguarded.

Aardorn swung his sword up, attempting to cut off the elf's hands

Nawen started shooting the other Thalmor of the group. She saw how Aardorn and not the leader of Thalmor were fighting. She continued shooting at the other ones making sure that none of them would go after Aardorn. The drow quickly ran out of arrows so she had to switch to her shortswords. Nawen always preferred dual wielding over one handed with the shield or two handed weapons.