The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

The elf's hands dropped to the floor, so did his blade, he took a step forward, slipping on his severed hand and landing in his sword, it was impaled in his head, the few thalmor that were at the little camp lay dead, and the wizards were dead too, severing the Magic on the woman's chains. Edited by mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"Could you cut me down from these chains please?" She said politely.

well yes ofcourse said aron and went there cutting off the chains with a slash of his saber

and if u dont tell me who u are and that u isnt a thalmor ill cut that pretty little head of yours off too

Nawen had just finished battling the last of the Thalmor group and noticed that the woman was safe. "Are you alright? Why did they kept you here in those chains?" She asked the woman. It seems she was the one who made her ears hurt.

"They kept me here because they thought they could ransom me to morrowind, fools, the people of morrowind do not remember my name anymore, but nonetheless it is foolish to hold me against my will. But thank you, and yes i am alright."

so u are not with the thalor? aron said and sheathed his sabers

"No, im not with the Thalmor, in fact i am not on a side, you could say i am on my own side."

well ill get my men and see whats in this camp

aron and hes men searched the camp for anything of any value and had soon formed a small pile in the middle of the camp so it could be shared

there were 2 elven daggers 1 saphire gold ring and 1 plain gold ring and some gold

aron then went op to aardon and said "i think this would intrest u and your men, its a thalmor attack plan"