• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"Oh of course, treasure, that is all that interest's you is it not mortal.... i mean mercenary? Gold and riches are the only thing that matter to one such as yourself, so take this." Iodiria threw Aron a bag of gold.

oh my oh my

a divine are we or a deadra maybe? oh and i apriciate the gold

Iodiria looked at Nawen and said "Before i go and reveal exactly who i am, may i ask where are you from? most would mistake you for a dark elf, but i know them too well to make that assumption."

aron turned to nawen "yeah now that she says it u dont look like a "normal" darkelf so i would like to know who in all gods are u two?

some kind of imortal highelf thingi

and some kind ofmiss goody two shoes darkelf that seems strange so just who are u?

OOC: Oh noes! ;_; Comments! XD I was writing this wall of text for heck knows how long and I saw comments! ;_;

Nawen turned to them both. "I'm not from around here. I came from the land which is very far away from Tamriel." She doesn't really want to tell them who she really is. She doesn't know them and they might react in a hostile way towards her. She then walked away from them and gathered her arrows. Most of them, strangely were in a rather good shape. Some were broken but Nawen knew how to fix them. She was used to repairing her own equipment.

Once she had all of her arrows back, Nawen went further from everyone else and started repairing the arrows. From time to time she'd raise her head and look at the others. She sighed as the drow looked at the neatly places arrows on the ground. She wasn't really good at this talking thing. Years when she should have worked on improving her social skills have long since passed. So now, here she was. Not really talkative stranger in this land, homesick for the place where so many people judge her for what the others of the same race did. Sure she have something here, she never did back in Faerûn. Friends. Yet during these past few days she was wondering are they really friends. What if they'll hurt her or betray her or maybe leave her when she will really need someone to be there for her? Selene seemed like a really good friend and she helped her when she needed help. Same goes for Aardorn and others too but there were also not so pleasant things that made her wonder... do friends fight with each other? She was so confused and wanted to talk to someone about this but with who? In a way she feared to talk with someone about it. What if they'll laugh at her or think that she is stupid? "This is ridiculous..." Nawen thought and looked at the people in the camp. She would die for her friends, yet she is afraid to ask something so simple...

Shadow walked outside. Luckily for him it was dark outside. He walked up to his horse. Shadowmere. He petted the horse and smiled. "It is time for us to go on another journey, my friend." The vampire said and climbed on the horse. He had everything he needs so he quickly rode off to The Imperial City. Fortunately, Shadowmere was the fastest horse in all Cyrodiil and because of it he arrived to the city quite quickly. Without wasting any time he went straight to the palace.

Sneaking through the patrolling guards was simply too easy. Shadow silently sneaked into Selene's quarters. He closed the door behind him and looked around. The vampire found the little chamber quite easily. He then saw the book and took it. Shadow looked at it for a while. He wasn't a fool and he knew that this book is too powerful for him and he might become like one of those Sheogorath worshipers he once talked to in the shrine of Sheogorath. He shook his head and silently left the palace and walked straight to the stables. Shadow then hopped onto the horse and rode back to the Sanctuary. On his way there, the vampire was thinking about the book. He could destroy this book or hide it someplace where no one could find it for a very long time. Few thousand years maybe... he had no reason to hate The Mythic Dawn. But he still wanted to destroy this book.

Edited by Naktis

Nawen only shrugged at the answer. She had no idea who this woman exactly was. While everyone else were busy with other things, Nawen walked over to the elves she shot and retried her arrows. Most of them, strangely were in a rather good shape. Some were broken but Nawen knew how to fix them. She was used to repairing her own equipment.

Once she had all of her arrows back, Nawen went further from everyone else and started repairing the arrows. From time to time she'd raise her head and look at the others. She sighed as the drow looked at the neatly places arrows on the ground. She wasn't really good at this talking thing. Years when she should have worked on improving her social skills have long since passed. So now, here she was. Not really talkative stranger in this land, homesick for the place where so many people judge her for what the others of the same race did. Sure she have something here, she never did back in Faerûn. Friends. Yet during these past few days she was wondering are they really friends. What if they'll hurt her or betray her or maybe leave her when she will really need someone to be there for her? Selene seemed like a really good friend and she helped her when she needed help. Same goes for Aardorn and others too but there were also not so pleasant things that made her wonder... do friends fight with each other? She was so confused and wanted to talk to someone about this but with who? In a way she feared to talk with someone about it. What if they'll laugh at her or think that she is stupid? "This is ridiculous..." Nawen thought and looked at the people in the camp. She would die for her friends, yet she is afraid to ask something so simple...

Shadow walked outside. Luckily for him it was dark outside. He walked up to his horse. Shadowmere. He petted the horse and smiled. "It is time for us to go on another journey, my friend." The vampire said and climbed on the horse. He had everything he needs so he quickly rode off to The Imperial City. Fortunately, Shadowmere was the fastest horse in all Cyrodiil and because of it he arrived to the city quite quickly. Without wasting any time he went straight to the palace.

Sneaking through the patrolling guards was simply too easy. Shadow silently sneaked into Selene's quarters. He closed the door behind him and looked around. The vampire found the little chamber quite easily. He then saw the book and took it. Shadow looked at it for a while. He wasn't a fool and he knew that this book is too powerful for him and he might become like one of those Sheogorath worshipers he once talked to in the shrine of Sheogorath. He shook his head and silently left the palace and walked straight to the stables. Shadow then hopped onto the horse and rode back to the Sanctuary. On his way there, the vampire was thinking about the book. He could destroy this book or hide it someplace where no one could find it for a very long time. Few thousand years maybe... he had no reason to hate The Mythic Dawn. But he still wanted to destroy this book.

looks like we aint going to get any answers from the darkelf so u oh imortal thing what are u?

OOC: I think that is the most you have ever posted in a single post, it was really good, well done :happy: Oh and word of warning, if shadow does anything with that book Selene will kill him, and then after he is dead she will kill his spirit, then bring it back and kill it again :biggrin:

Iodiria looked at Nawen and the mercenary and said "Well, all i know is you are not from here, and i have no problem with that, it is a lovely surprise meeting new cultures. And as for me, i am not a 'Thingy' as the mercenary says, i am a goddess, I am Iodiria, the Goddess of Trials and Prophesy."

Selene's ghost suddenly appeared next to shadow, she floated by him and the horse and said "I hope you were planning to bring my book back, if anything happened to it the whole world would pay dearly my love." Selene teleported back to Shadow's lair.