• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Aardorn stood up, their window of opurtunity gone, he raised his hand, rocks poured down from the sky

Jourdan jumped on him, he had taken a long time to find them, and had nicked some of his dads equipment to do so, but he had. Jourdan and Aardorn fell to the ground, Jourdan smashing Aardorn, Aardorn hitting back.

Nawen almost avoided the falling rocks. She saw Jourdan and some part of her was glad to see him here but the other one feared for his safety. She had no idea what's wrong with the ranger or even how to help him.

The small sparkle of hope still remained as she remembered how the Knight Captain destroyed the Reavers back in her homeland. "Selene! What do you know about true names?" She thought and hope that Selene will read this.

OOC: I hope you mean like, when you speak the true name, you get command over the being right? :biggrin:

OOC: Exactly! I can't think of anything else, so I suggested this. Though there's really no way to fight against that. Unless you're some kind of ancient God I guess. :psyduck:

Selene signaled for Nawen to help up Jourdan, as the young boy was not able to fight Aardorn in such a state. She spoke to her mother, Vaermina and said "Mother, i am i need of you assistance, help me find the true name of the man" Vaermina responed I SHALL JOIN MY MIND WITH YOURS DAUGHTER, FEEL MY POWER AS I HELP YOU, AND KNOW THAT ONE DAY, YOU SHALL ASCEND TO TAKE MY PLACE AS VAERMINA!

The mind of the mother and daughter joined, Daedra and Demon, they sifted through Aardorn and the entity's mind, in an effort to find it's true name...