The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

OOC: I think that is the most you have ever posted in a single post, it was really good, well done :happy: Oh and word of warning, if shadow does anything with that book Selene will kill him, and then after he is dead she will kill his spirit, then bring it back and kill it again :biggrin:

Iodiria looked at Nawen and the mercenary and said "Well, all i know is you are not from here, and i have no problem with that, it is a lovely surprise meeting new cultures. And as for me, i am not a 'Thingy' as the mercenary says, i am a goddess, I am Iodiria, the Goddess of Trials and Prophesy."

Selene's ghost suddenly appeared next to shadow, she floated by him and the horse and said "I hope you were planning to bring my book back, if anything happened to it the whole world would pay dearly my love." Selene teleported back to Shadow's lair.

A goddess ay? So what is a goddess doing in thalmor chains?

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

OOC: Teleportation is disabled in his Sanctuary because of the enchantment. No one can teleport there. :biggrin:

Nawen was repairing her arrows when she heard the word Goddess. "That's just great." She thought and looked at them. That's exactly what they need. A Goddess.

Shadow was ridding back to The Sanctuary when Selene's ghost appeared. He completely ignored what she said. Two hours had passed and Shadow finally arrived back to the lair. He went inside and dropped the book on the table in front of Selene and looked at her. "I really really dislike when someone threatens me, dear. Next time you should chose your words more carefully."

"Are you saying that if someone had your most prized possession you would not threaten them to keep it safe? this book means a lot more than anyone can fathom." Selene said looking at him.

Iodiria said "Well, im not remembered by those who worshiped me anymore, after the explosion of red mountain and the destruction of Vvardenfell, no one remembered my name, instead they turned to the eight and the one. You would all probably remember me by my other title, Nerevarine."

"Well, seeing as i am a ghost getting it myself would be a little hard don't you think?"

Iodiria looked at Nawen and said "It is the name given to the reincarnation of Nerevar, a chimer hero, the prophesy states that the nerevarine would pass the trials and reveal the false gods. I did all of this, only in a different way, i revealed the gods, killed them, betrayed dagoth ur, and became a god myself. The prophesy was fulfilled, only as i said, in a different way. This ring can only be worn by Nerevar himself, it is called Moon and Star." She held out her hand and showed nawen the beautiful ring of legend.

"No." Shadow simply replied. "You can teleport everywhere you wish, break my enchantments and you don't go through things. You can actually pick them up. So no I don't think it would be hard." He mumbled and walked out of the room.

"I see. Thank you for telling this." Nawen got back to repairing her arrows. She hoped that this woman won't join them or something. Someone like her can not be trusted. She killed Gods and betrayed another one.

Edited by Naktis