• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

well ofcourse a bloodtthirsty mecenary and a elegant goddess get freinds quick just the natural order of thing or was it the other way around? they quickly get to hate eachother? vut non the less what are we doing waiting aroud here? letes find some thalmor to kill!!

Iodiria handed him the enchanted gloves and boots, she smiled and said "Just a moment." she walked over to Nawen, her high heels clicking on the ground, she looked at her and said "Are you sure you are okay? it will not be at all taxing to my power to heal you, and i do not want you to suffer" Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Nawen looked at her. "Yes. I am sure, but thank you nonetheless." She stood up and collected her arrows. Aron was right however. They still had much more Thalmor to defeat but she came here with Aardorn and his army and she will go further with them. Plus it would be a suicide to go deeper into Thalmor's territory without an army.

Iodiria handed him the enchanted gloves and boots, she smiled and said "Just a moment." she walked over to Nawen, her high heels clicking on the ground, she looked at her and said "Are you sure you are okay? it will not be at all taxing to my power to heal you, and i do not want you to suffer"

well ill just read trough this thalmor attack plan and see if i can find any small thalmor groups nearby

"Just let me get my blade" She rumaged through her bag until she found her sword, a beautiful blade made of silver, with dark blue diamond as the blade. "Ah my blade, Magebane, served me well over the years."

ok a few days walk south should get us to a thalmor advance camp with not too many men i vote that we go there

"I owe you all my life, and as you Mr mercenary cut my chains, i will come with you."

OOC: here is a picture of Iodiria for you all, hope you like her:

http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g360/morrowindfan/ScreenShot76.jpg

ok right this way then

OOC ill be going to bed now ill post again tomoorow