The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

Iodiria looked at them both and said "The ordinators are the loyal servants of the tribunal temple.... well they were. They were members of house indoril, and carried out the law on behalf of the temple, arresting heretics and burning them. Why are you confused?" She said looking at Aardorn. Edited by mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Iodiria looked at them both and said "The ordinators are the loyal servants of the tribunal temple.... well they were. They were members of house indoril, and carried out the law on behalf of the temple, arresting heretics and burning them. Why are you confused?" She said looking at Aardorn.

"You are the goddess of morrowing, I am quite sure those ordinators are yours, and I killed one and nicked his weapon" he said

"The ordinators follow the tribunal temple, and i am not a tribune. I killed there gods, and i killed Dagoth Ur, i took House Dagoth as my own, and became the one true god. Ordinators make me sick, they are pathetic fools."

Aardorn relaxed "Thank gods!" he said

"Oh. Alright. That makes sense." Nawen still could not understand why she doesn't have her own realm. Does that mean she became a new Goddess instead of replacing the old one? She wasn't really interested in what people worship here in Nirn and if they even have Gods here. She wasn't a faithless or false and she had no intentions to convert just because at the moment she's in the different realm.

"Alright then..." Nawen said and looked at her. None of this actually made sense to her but this is a completely different realm and some things are different here. She decided not to think about this anymore. Edited by Naktis