• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"Say Aardorn, what do you remember of morrowind? when did you go there? what was it like for you?"

"I remember stealing a golden knife, killing an ordinator, stowing away on a ship, having several people try to kill me and finally escaping to cyrodiil... and that was just my first visit, my second was pretty much the same in regards to people trying to kill me" Aardorn said

"Oh i see, Did you see Vvardenfell?... oh wait, that was a hundred years ago Vvardenfell erupted. So i can only assume you went to the mainland?"

"On my first visit only to main land, but on my second Vvardenfell, and on my third solsthiem" Aardorn said

"Vvardenfell is not a pretty sight anymore, the land is all burnt, after red mountain erupted, i imagine it was hard to survive in Vvardenfell."

"Relatively so, but solsthiem has faired well considering the eruption, while the south coast is the same hellish landscape that Vvardenfell now is, the north is almost the same as it always was, probably because of all the snow, but their are still less inhabitants"

"Indeed, i am quite pleased that the Heart and all of our citadels survived the eruption, strange that it is all in the same place, nothing has been disturbed in my citadel, or in the heart chamber. And no casualties if ash creatures."

"indeed, do you intend to return morrowind to the way it was before?"

"I cannot, while i have the power i just cannot the form Vvardenfell was in before this eruption, was caused by an eruption itself, each eruption reshapes Vvardenfell. I could however heal the land, so my people can live there again."

"Then why not do that?"