• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

There was no way to find anything in Aardorns mind, all of it was a battle field. The little parts of him fighting against the demons. Hundreds of voices called over each other. Aardorns mind was seriously screwed up, nothing was legibal.

"Damn i have to try, his mind is screwed up, but with a focal point and help from Vaermina i will be able to decipher the voices and find the demon inside him!" Selene put the staff in the ground and cast mind-rip on it, the spell was reflected and increased to a spell 100 times more powerful!, Selene got to work on deciphering the voices and finding the demon...

"Take you in?!" She said confused... "I cant, you could die... wait, enter his mind... OF COURSE!, grab my hand we shall go in" She said holding out her arm "When we enter you must follow my instruction, you slip up we could die!, destroy Aardorns mind, or get trapped!" She said her hand stretched out reaching for the man...

"Take you in?!" She said confused... "I cant, you could die... wait, enter his mind... OF COURSE!, grab my hand we shall go in" She said holding out her arm "When we enter you must follow my instruction, you slip up we could die!, destroy Aardorns mind, or get trapped!" She said her hand stretched out reaching for the man...

He would then take her hand, "That's what I meant."