• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"The people do not remember my name, i cannot just go back and tell them i am their God. But i will in time... perhaps if i could return to red mountain, return to the heart, then i shall heal the land, and the people shall revere me once again."

"On the bad side, the empire will also come once again and try to take it over again... we imperials are very good at that"

"As much as i respect your Empire you shall not have morrowind again, it suffered enough from the imperial oppression last time, and i shall not have it again. By all means we could open trade routes, help each other out, become allies. But i shall not allow my people to be exploited again."

"It will happen... it always does" Aardorn said

"Then my friend, i shall stop it. The empire shall not have morrowind, we shall be a free province, and i myself shall fight."

"'Free' provinces die first" Aardorn said

"Then this empires time to fall is near, it has been around for a very long time, perhaps it is now the Aldmeri dominions time to rule? but i do not care for the fate of the empire, Morrowind is my concern, and if it is absorbed into another empire, i shall keep it safe."

"The Aldmeri won't rule, they lack the intelligence to do so"