• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"They are not lacking in intelligence, they have wormed their way into the empire, every one of their actions benefiting them, but harming the empire without it noticing. But as i say, this is not my concern, but as you saved me from them i would be willing to aid the empire in this war."

"Oh, they are lacking in intelligence, if they were smart they would have destroyed the empire when they had the chance"

Nawen was scouting the nearby areas. Despite the circumstances, Nawen quite enjoyed the scouting. It's much better to be here than to listen to some conversation between Aardorn and that Goddess. Especially because she doesn't really care what they're talking about anyway.

"Well my lord, i do not wish for a debate about the thalmors intelligence, i could not care less. As i was saying i would be willing to offer my assistance to you in your fight against the empire, as payment for saving me."

OOC: Fight against the empire?!

"We don't need your assistance"

Nawen returned back to the camp. Even though she wasn't looking forward to hear the conversation which seemed a bit boring to her but she had to return and let everyone know what lies ahead. The drow returned to them but it looked like they're not done yet, she decided to stay quiet and wait for them to finish.

Iodiria sighed and said "Fine, decline my help. But i do want to fight with you in this war, before i return to morrowind. I went on an expedition to Akavir, everyone thought i was dead, and after red mountain erupted i was forgotten. So please, let me help you."

Selene looked at shadow and said "I know where i can get the soul gems! The Theives guild in Skyrim, a man named Delvin, he could obtain them for me. Would you help me shadow? Tell him that Selene needs a favor?"