The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

"Yes, it is good to be back my dear..... hehehe." She held him close and kissed him, she then looked into his eyes and said "I have enjoyed you my dear, you have brought me so much happiness, But i am afraid that your usefulness has expired my love, and it is time for you to die." She silently thrust a dagger into shadows stomach, and looked into his eyes "You should have listened to all of the warnings you received." Edited by mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Shadow was really surprised by this. He wanted to stab Selene as well but couldn't. Instead he fell on the floor and looked at Selene. The wound hurt a lot but he knew that pain won't last long. Whatever strength he had was leaving his body quickly. Despite everything Shadow felt no regrets or pain or sadness. He loved Selene in his own way but he wasn't hurt by this. In fact, Shadow was quite content. He knew that his Dread Father awaits him and Shadow will remain by his side for eternity. "Wh..." Was the only thing he managed to say before closing his eyes. This time, forever. Edited by Naktis

"I love you my dear, remember that." And with that she absorbed shadows power and knowledge. and told a member of the brotherhood that she killed shadow and she teleported away, she arrived near Nawen at the camp.

Iodiria looked at everyone and said "I shall return soon." And teleported away to the heart camber.

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

"I love you my dear, remember that." And with that she absorbed shadows power and knowledge. and told a member of the brotherhood that she killed shadow and she teleported away, she arrived near Nawen at the camp.

Iodiria looked at everyone and said "I shall return soon." And teleported away to the heart camber.

Aron aproched the beutiful woman sudenly apering outside camp wow do i have luck in woman this last few weeks first we rescue a godess in a thalmoe camp and now this beuty suddenly apears outside my camp well might one ask why u apeared outside my camp?

OOC

nice switch-out xD

Edited by mikaelarp

"Well, i came to see Nawen, and if you are wondering who i am, my name is Selene, and i already know i am beautiful, you really do not need to tell me."

OOC: Thank you, replace one beautiful woman with another :laugh:

well thoose who knows and apcept the facts are indeed the smartest its an honor to have u here in my camp and newan is right this way

"An honor? i am, now what did Delvin call me all those years ago? Ah yes, he called me an evil, venomous, deceitful, malicious witch. And he was right."

well then it would seem we are a match" aron said with an smug grin

OOC

i wont be able to write so much today but ill try check in a few times in mt school pauses

Edited by mikaelarp

"Oh would it now? i do not think so my dear, i really am all of those things, but i assume you have just killed a few families on your mercenary raiding trips? Some of my deeds make that look saintly."

OOC: No problem :happy

Selene turned and walked over to Nawen, she looked at her and said "Nawen, i have something very important to tell you, other than the fact i am back."

Edited by mythicdawnmaster