The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

Nawen ran back inside to see what's happening here. There's no way in the nine hells she's going to stand outside while others might be in danger. She saw the man as well now. She was quite surprised to see him back so soon.

Before Nawen could say something, she heard Selene saying something about the skull and how someone should guard it and then she disappeared with the mysterious man.

Edited by Naktis

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"For once... i think we agree" Selene stared at the broken innards Of Aardorn's mind, She sat down and began to find a route to the demon in his mind... "Got it!" She shouted, "The demon is north, in the center of his mind... down that... sinkhole!" She pointed to a giant sinkhole, which pullsed with fiery energy, the center of his mind, but it was blocked by a mind sheild "Damn, we will have to find the source of that Shield and destroy it"

OOC: I dunno if mind should be considered as same as dreams. I guess it is... I dunno. :ermm:

But you can conjure up stuff, if you have the power or ability to do so. Learned that from Gannayev-of-Dreams from MotB. He conjured some fake moneys that I lost in the game. :laugh:

Nawen quickly helped Jourdan and said to him. "Come lad. We need to get you to safety." She looked around for the other man, maybe he needed help too but he was nowhere to be seen.

In the mind, they saw two men in the distance, talking leaning on a table

Selene cautiously walked towards the men, her high heels echoing on the ground, with th distinct clicking Sound all heels make, she Aproached the men and said "Hail, i am Selene, Daughter of Vaermina, we are looking for a demon, and the source of the mind shield, could you help us?" She said, her brown eyes fixed on the men.

Selene cautiously walked towards the men, her high heels echoing on the ground, with th distinct clicking Sound all heels make, she Aproached the men and said "Hail, i am Selene, Daughter of Vaermina, we are looking for a demon, and the source of the mind shield, could you help us?" She said, her brown eyes fixed on the men.

"WHAT THE... What in the name of the... I don't know how she got here, I thought she had been destroyed in the battle of curse pit!" The men turned round, Aardorn and... well, Aardorns mental image of an Imperial captain

Edited by Brutii