• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"Just watch out, i might bite you when you are asleep."

suddenly aron started shivering and then his eyes went white (like when they go up under the eyelids) and he fel to hes knees then some blue fog like thing came out and formed a wolf the size of a normal man (ghostly but seemingly solid) and aron started bleeding out of eyes nose and ears and fell on his side dead as hell ever be

the wolf then said "psch that bastard is weak i will have to find me another host"

oh and just tell that band of mecenarys to follow u or gralengaard might pick one of them as the new host truly the only reason aron became the leader was because they all knew i was inside just waiting to get out and kill any who opoesed me but i will find u again when ive found a new host u seem to be at the tip of this war and i would like see it from the good seats

"You think i am going to be your new host? sorry honey but no can do, i am not going to be possessed by anything, and me as a wolf? the very thought makes me sick."

what? im not putting up the thought at all i know to keep a safe distance from dagons folk most of them a pipsqueks but thoose of them that have power has very great deal of it

well ill be going now" he then disapered down the road where the others could see smoke from fireplaces from either a large camp or small village

"Wait a second! I want to help you find a new host, if you can get them to run in my direction, i can destroy their mind, so you can be in full control. And you are right, i have a lot of power." Selene said after she had caught up with the spectral wolf.

in full controll? the wolf smiled that is what i have waited for in so long time then i will be able to spread chaos and destrucktion as bost beast and man tell u what if u do that and ill dedicate the rest of my eternal life to spread destruction on tamriel in dagons name

"My dear you do not have to dedicate your life to dagon, it is an oath you can never break, unless you want to be torn apart for all eternity, and i thought you wanted passage to hircines realm?, but it is your choice. And destroying minds is easy for me, a little hobby of mine."

well u do have a point there well i atleast spread destruction that should be enough