The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

"Your way of return will be this gem, break it and you will return to Tamriel, to me. All i require for everything i have done, and for the transport to Hircines realm is... Your Soul."

and what would u do with my soul oh almighty devil?

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"What i do with souls is my own accord. But that is what i require. You cannot make a deal with a devil and expect a small price."

well i acsept he took the gem and said im ready send me over

"Then off you go." Selene read a passage from the Mysterium Xarxes and touched the werewolfs forehead, enveloping him in red light and transporting him to Hircines realm.

Selene walked back to the camp Aardorn and Nawen were in, looking very smug and pleased with herself.

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

"Then off you go." Selene read a passage from the Mysterium Xarxes and touched the werewolfs forehead, enveloping him in red light and transporting him to Hircines realm.

OOC

u want me to RP the hicine thing or just do the typical "and after a few days"?

Edited by mikaelarp

OOC: Completely up to you :happy:

OOC

ok due to me being tired and ull have to cope with the blend version this time

after a few days the beutyfull boy apeared next to selena

"well i talked some sense into him and got what i wanted lets move on we still have people to kill

"Oh i see you are back, that is good. Now i need your soul my dear, don't worry it won't hurt for very long." Selene held him by the neck and placed her other hand over the right side of his chest, with magic her hand passed through, and when she pulled it out she was holding a glowing orb made of black energy. "What a nice soul you have my dear. Transaction complete." And she placed his soul into one of the empty gems on her chandelier necklace, it turning black as the soul entered.

"Oh i see you are back, that is good. Now i need your soul my dear, don't worry it won't hurt for very long." Selene held him by the neck and placed her other hand over the right side of his chest, with magic her hand passed through, and when she pulled it out she was holding a glowing orb made of black energy. "What a nice soul you have my dear. Transaction complete." And she placed his soul into one of the empty gems on her chandelier necklace, it turning black as the soul entered.

well as long as u dont do anything good with it i dont really care whatca do with it well what activities should we do today?

raiding mudering or the populer game "burn down the village?"