The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

"I am afraid my dear that i am no barbarian, the chaos i cause is through deceit, trickery, lies and plots. And it would not look very good if the High Chancellor/Empress Potentate went around destroying villages would it?"

well then ill go do some raiding

OOC

thats all youll get from me today ima go to sleep seeya

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

OOC: Hehe, it is okay, you know i have always wanted to mod, but i have not got the patience or the skill with all of the programs required, because i wanted to make clothes and hair for oblivion, and faces and clothes and hair for morrowind, but it just failed :tongue: As i cant make meshes and textures, and i do not have the patience for it :laugh: Edited by mythicdawnmaster

OOC: Hehe, it is okay, you know i have always wanted to mod, but i have not got the patience or the skill with all of the programs required, because i wanted to make clothes and hair for oblivion, and faces and clothes and hair for morrowind, but it just failed :tongue: As i cant make meshes and textures, and i do not have the patience for it :laugh:

as the next day arose the young man stumpled back to camp as bloody as hell ever be hes beutyfull vocie cracked and the deamonic one could be heard they were just too stron dawnbreaker vulondrood they have a lot of legendary weapons! he then colapesed

Selene sat at her desk in her chambers in the Imperial Palace, she was writing reply's to inquiries and letters. She had sorted out the fact that she was not dead as well.

A few hours later she had finished all of the paperwork, so she set about scrawling more insane writings onto paper in Daedric, while reading the Mysterium Xarxes.

Selene sat at her desk in her chambers in the Imperial Palace, she was writing reply's to inquiries and letters. She had sorted out the fact that she was not dead as well.

A few hours later she had finished all of the paperwork, so she set about scrawling more insane writings onto paper in Daedric, while reading the Mysterium Xarxes.

after some days one of selenes guards came in u have a visitor my lady