The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

"A place in my service? well, you could be my protector and my enforcer, no low jobs for you, you shall fight and witness the war in, as you say: The good seats."

Well that is what i wish thank u... Me lady.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"A place in my service? well, you could be my protector and my enforcer, no low jobs for you, you shall fight and witness the war in, as you say: The good seats."

Well that is what i wish thank u... Me lady.

what of your orders?

"Orders? hmm now that i think of it i still have not gotten around to dealing with that crimelord, who was smuggling weapons to the Stormcloaks. I want you to oversee his execution."

he have been captured right?

just so i know if im going to have the plesure of hunting him down other than just swing a axe at his head

"Oh no, he is i the imperial prison, but i suppose you could let him out for a little rat-race. Now leave me, i have my hair to dye and my old appearance to restore. It is time for the old Selene to return."

he bowed and exited the room and walked to the imperial prison and aproched the guard "im here to oversee the execution of the crimelord u curuntly have in this prison direct orders from selene"

"Oh no, he is i the imperial prison, but i suppose you could let him out for a little rat-race. Now leave me, i have my hair to dye and my old appearance to restore. It is time for the old Selene to return."

he bowed and exited the room and walked to the imperial prison and aproched the guard "im here to oversee the execution of the crimelord u curuntly have in this prison direct orders from selene"

OOC

dnt supouse i could get u to RP the guard and prisenor :P ?

"Then go in and do whatever you want, he can die as you see fit." The guard replied.

After a few hours Selene was back to her old evil self, her hair was bleached blonde and her makeup was a light red lipstick and black eyeliner

http://popdust.presscdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/xfactor-uk-gaga.jpg

She got changed into a black lace outfit and looked at herself in the mirror.

"Then go in and do whatever you want, he can die as you see fit." The guard replied.

After a few hours Selene was back to her old evil self, her hair was bleached blonde and her makeup was a light red lipstick and black eyeliner

http://popdust.presscdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/xfactor-uk-gaga.jpg

She got changed into a black lace outfit and looked at herself in the mirror.

Gralengaard went in the cell with the prisonor "are u some kind of crimelord in this area?"