The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

"Get lost pretty boy, unless you want me to kill ya!" Replied the crimelord.

Gralengaard took ahold of hes arms and dislocated them both then gave him a kick in the leg and broke that and asked him "do u still think im just some pretty boy hmm?

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"Yeah i do.... pretty boy!"

Gralengaard took his head and crushed it against the wall covering the entire wall and his clothes in blood then walked out tot the guard "its done"

"Good, but you could have made it slower. Now what do you want as a reward?"

well this host is a elven nobleman so moneys not a proplem so i really dont know

"Hmm, well then, i can offer you this ring, i enchanted it to help with the skill of speech and persuasion." She gave him the ring and said "Now i must go to Aardorn, to give him his orders, come if you want." Selene then teleported to Aardorn, her long blonde hair blowing in the wind. To any that knew her they would know the blonde hair symbolized her as she was before. Evil. Edited by mythicdawnmaster

"Hmm, well then, i can offer you this ring, i enchanted it to help with the skill of speech and persuasion." She gave him the ring and said "Now i must go to Aardorn, to give him his orders, come if you want." Selene then teleported to Aardorn, her long blonde hair blowing in the wind. To any that knew her they would know the blonde hair symbolized her as she was before. Evil.

Aardorn looked at Selene "Hello again" he said

"Hmm, well then, i can offer you this ring, i enchanted it to help with the skill of speech and persuasion." She gave him the ring and said "Now i must go to Aardorn, to give him his orders, come if you want." Selene then teleported to Aardorn, her long blonde hair blowing in the wind. To any that knew her they would know the blonde hair symbolized her as she was before. Evil.

Aardorn looked at Selene "Hello again" he said

hmm who are u?

(WOW what a good impresion hes still bloody for smashing that prisenor into a wall :P )