• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Nawen pulled out her bow again. What is it with those all kind of creatures in this land? Sometimes it seems that Tamriel is swarming with them. Werewolves, vampires and other kinds of creatures...

oh do not worry i am merely selenas guard and most of all enforcer

Aardorn looked at the werewolf, 'what an ugly pers...thing' he thought "Whats with the voice?" he asked

well lets make an intruduktion round i am lord gralengaard the first where wolf but unfortuantly banished from lord hircines realm and you are?

Selene flicked her blonde hair, surely Nawen and the others must have noticed by now, she looked at her and said "This is a war my dear, i am not going to eliminate all of the Thalmor on my own."

no that would be all too boring so i think we close to imortals will stand back a little and enjoy the struggle

Aardorn looked at the werewolf, 'what an ugly pers...thing' he thought "Whats with the voice?" he asked

well lets make an intruduktion round i am lord gralengaard the first where wolf but unfortuantly banished from lord hircines realm and you are?

"Someone who doesn't have as weird a name as you and isn't anywhere near as ugly" Aardorn said

"Someone who doesn't have as weird a name as you and isn't anywhere near as ugly" Aardorn said

oh sorry perhaps u find this more to your liking he turned back into his beutiful (althoung high elven (thalmor) form)

oh sorry perhaps u find this more to your liking he turned back into his beutiful (althoung high elven (thalmor) form)

"Still ugly" Aardorn said, then he turned to Selene "yes, I guess"