• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Selene held up her hands and said "No i did not die in curse pit and... Aardorn, imperial armour my dear? what is wrong with your mind?!" She said her blonde hair swaying in the wind.

OOC; No, Aardorn was in his usual clothing, and imperial captain (mental image) was with him, all is irrelevant cause now your all going to perish in aardorns self destructing mind, thank edward for that

"Oh, thank everything holy! you are alive!, we had thought... doesent matter, i got in here with the Skull of Coruption, Being Vaermina's Daughter has good benefits!, now Aardorn, trapped in your own mind, See me and that guy, came in here to destroy the demon that has been controlling you!, any ideas where it might be?" She said looking serious.

" I don't know, they are bringing down parts of my mind. But we're safe inside this cas... WHERE THE... DID THE CASTLE GO!" He shouted looking round

"Um, sir, we lost the Castle of recalling two hours ago, remember?"

"Oh, right yes... what did you say again? OH! That was it. The demons are everywhere, they have taken much of my mind, thousand strong at least.

Back in the real world, Nawen was walking back and forth, carefully watching the staff. She turned her gaze elsewhere for a moment and noticed a beautiful sword lying on the ground. She carefully picked it up and looked at it. "Wow. This is a beautiful sword." She thought to herself as she carefully touched the blade of the weapon with her hand. "I think I'll keep this to myself or give it to someone who really needs it." Edited by Naktis

"Damn it!, how on earth did a demon escape from the door? it's magical Seals, in the form of the chains i showed you were never broken unless.... urgh, the wizard at Blue palace had a fascination for my door, it was meant to be moved to my palace today, but the Seals must have been broke, even for a moment, and now these have escaped!" She looked around and Said "Hmm, there are many, we need a way into the center of your mind, to find the greater demon, do you know who is holding up the mind shield blocking the path?" Selene said, hoping Aardorn had an inkling of the situation.

The real world Aardorn stired, but couldn't rise yet. Somethig was stopping him.

"NOT FROM YOUR DOOR! HE WAS HERE BEFORE! UMMMMM, MUST BE IN ONE OF THE STRONGHOLDS! dammit must have lost emotion cave"

Edited by Brutii