• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Nawen saw Dirmire and looked at him. She was really surprised when someone shot him. She quickly ran towards him and pulled out an arrow from his back. She then pulled out her own bow and started looking around. She could not see anyone or anything. Nor in the trees nor in shadows. It was nighttime but she had no problems seeing in the dark.

Nawen saw Dirmire and looked at him. She was really surprised when someone shot him. She quickly ran towards him and pulled out an arrow from his back. She then pulled out her own bow and started looking around. She could not see anyone or anything. Nor in the trees nor in shadows. It was nighttime but she had no problems seeing in the dark.

galengaard went over to nawen "hmm ure latest prey?"

"I'm fine, they've been after me for ages the odd dagger or arrow here or there, You see someone wants me dead and they have hired assassins for the job." Dirmire said as he looked at the tree line. Edited by Meciathe

"I'm fine, they've been after me for ages the odd dagger or arrow here or there, You see someone wants me dead and they have hired assassins for the job." Dirmire said as he looked at the tree line.

Well sloppy assasins mind if i kill Them?

"No capture them I need to know who wants me dead," Dirmire said looking at galengaard.

Hé then went into his werewolf state and Said with his demonic voice well im going then

Hé then charged out in the forest easely folowing the smell

Edited by mikaelarp