The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

After the news that the pass was full of soldiers Selene flew into a violent rage, she smashed up the tent, crushing the table and breaking the bookcases. After a few minutes of her violence she stepped outside and walked over to Dirmire and Nawen, her high heels clicking and her blonde hair blowing in the wind. "Well, at least we know it is not the dark brotherhood... seeing as i killed the listener."

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

After the news that the pass was full of soldiers Selene flew into a violent rage, she smashed up the tent, crushing the table and breaking the bookcases. After a few minutes of her violence she stepped outside and walked over to Dirmire and Nawen, her high heels clicking and her blonde hair blowing in the wind. "Well, at least we know it is not the dark brotherhood... seeing as i killed the listener."

OOC

i Said was A's in not anymore

"That leaves some randomers or the Morag tong and I doubt the last one," Dirmire said as he turned to Selene.

Aardorn came up behind him "Well, morag tong would have come up to you and said 'I'm here to kill you' so thats impossible... the morag tong and dark brotherhood aren't the only assassin guilds around you know, maybe you pissed off someone in the argonian court..."

"Who cares I'm still alive," Dirmire said as another arrow struck him in the leg, "Ow," He said sarcastically as he pulled the arrow out. Edited by Meciathe

"Who cares I'm still alive," Dirmire said as another arrow struck him in the leg, "Ow," He said sarcastically as he pulled the arrow out.

mpments later Garengaard came back carrying 2 argonians with black armor

"Who cares I'm still alive," Dirmire said as another arrow struck him in the leg, "Ow," He said sarcastically as he pulled the arrow out.

"I once met a fellow who said that, went to bed and didn't wake up the next day because of a poisoned arrow in the lower left leg" Aardorn said