The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

"I find it hard to believe i have a sister.... Sienna. While i have no heart i can't kill her yet, but if i meet her and she turns out to be good. Then i will kill her myself."

"well with my nose its should be no proplem tracking her down"

"u can just climp on my back and well be on our way"

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"Good boy my dear wolf. Now i have my nails to sharpen and some outfits to try on... A couple from a while a go, before i was anything important in the empire, i always wore outfits that were very revealing. I haven't changed much but you know." Selene turned and walked inside her tent, she closed the entrance and got changed into another lace outfit, only this one was not a dress, it was more like a leotard. "Well, this is less restricting than a dress, what do you think my darling?" Selene said looking at the werewolf.

http://www.graziadaily.co.uk/pub/21publish/f/fashion/lady-gaga-x-factor.jpg

(her hair and makeup are exactly how they are in this picture, and now so is her outfit :biggrin:

"Good boy my dear wolf. Now i have my nails to sharpen and some outfits to try on... A couple from a while a go, before i was anything important in the empire, i always wore outfits that were very revealing. I haven't changed much but you know." Selene turned and walked inside her tent, she closed the entrance and got changed into another lace outfit, only this one was not a dress, it was more like a leotard. "Well, this is less restricting than a dress, what do you think my darling?" Selene said looking at the werewolf.

http://www.graziadaily.co.uk/pub/21publish/f/fashion/lady-gaga-x-factor.jpg

(her hair and makeup are exactly how they are in this picture, and now so is her outfit :biggrin:

Gralengard bowed "beutyfull As always my lady"

"Oh you are charming, thank you my dear. Now then, while i think of the best way to destroy the thalmor at broken spine pass, you may do as you wish."

what? the thalmor at broken spine pass? i killed them on my way back to the camp when i spied on the thalmor