• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"Oh, well that makes things a lot easier does it not? Hmm, what to do? wait a minute... i can smell.... floral perfume.... the type that.... No it cant be, im sure i killed that *censored* years ago."

'

hmm? who is it?

Dirmire looked at the sky and the stars, "The reason I'm looking up is becuase I don't want to see another corspe devoured in frount of me, I'd rather bury it." 'For later resurrection.' He thought to himself.

Selene smiled and pushed dirmire to the floor, she sat on top of him and dug her sharp claws into his throat, she looked into his eyes and said "I could break you like a twig, snap every bone in your body.... but i prefer more bloody ways of making my point, how about i rip out your throat? then feed it to you, then i will drown you in your own blood."

dirmire was gasping for air blood pouring out of his wind pipe. he putt his hands to his throat to try and stop the blood and the kicked Selene in the chest of him. there was now a gaint pool of blood around him.

Selene got to her feet and walked back over to dirmire, she lifted her leg up so her foot was in her hand, she pressed a button inside her high heel which caused a blade, in the same shape of her heel retract from her heel, she walked over to dirmire and stood on his throat hard, the blade puncturing his windpipe and severing his main artery. Selene pulled her heel out and stood there, watching dirmire die. "Bye bye Sweetie."