The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

"Nawen look out," Dirmire said as he tried to grab Gralengaard

gralengaard looked at dimire sorry but i cant let u stop me he slashed his claws at dimires head and then charged at newan faster than a horse and tried crashing her to the ground

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"Uh!" Selene said as she stumbled forward, the beam moving from dirmire and disappearing, she looked at Nawen and said "And why not? do you feel love for him? or are you just doing this to feel useful? So far from your homeland, and struggling to help... my oh my so tragic, a father that wants to kill you, and a homeland that hates you... tragic."

Nawen quickly moved out of Gralengaard's way. "Don't touch him!" She yelled and slashed Selene with her enchanted weapons.

"i wont allow u to hurt my lady!"

gralengaard started just slashing at newan several times a second trying to just hit somewhere

"I'd like to see you try!" She was about to attempt and attack Selene again when she felt a presence not too far from her. "That's enough Nawen." She heard a gentle and very familiar voice said. Nawen turned around and saw a beautiful drow woman. She wore a long white dress and had the aura of kindness. The woman was just like Nawen remembered her. The woman walked up to Nawen and offered her a gentle and comforting smile. She used some sort of shield spell on Dirmire and used the same one on herself and Nawen to protect them from harm. Nawen lowered her weapons and looked at the beautiful drow woman which now had her eyes focused on Selene.

The woman looked at Selene. "You may call me The Seer. I am the priestess of Eilistraee. Goddess of song, swordwork, hunting, the moon and beauty." She then looked at Nawen and placed her hand on the ranger's shoulder.