• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

The Seer looked at Selene for a moment. The wickedness of the blonde woman was clear. She looked at Nawen again. "Your father used some sort of magical artifact to travel to different planes of existence and his travels left some... holes but someone fixed them all already." She stopped talking for a moment. Nawen knew all too well what The Seer is going to say next. "I have traveled here to take you home. Back to Faerûn."

The Seer looked at Selene for a moment. The wickedness of the blonde woman was clear. She looked at Nawen again. "Your father used some sort of magical artifact to travel to different planes of existence and his travels left some... holes but someone fixed them all already." She stopped talking for a moment. Nawen knew all too well what The Seer is going to say next. "I have traveled here to take you home. Back to Faerûn."

oh i am Gralengaard first of the werewold plesure to meet you

"Do not speak such terrible things, Selene." The Seer said. "This girl is under my protection and you will not hurt her."

whats terrible with killing? its the natural order of life survival of the fittest thoose who are weak will just have to die

"Very well, she will not be harmed. Goodbye Nawen, i hope that wherever you go you shall be happy, and be safe, i am truly sorry for everything i have put you through, it seems i am not one to keep good friends, i end up hurting them. But that is who i am. I want you to have this, to remember us all by." Selene handed her a magical picture frame, when someone looked in it they would see Selene, Shadow, Aardorn, Dirmire, Edward, Autumn, Mar-Zek, and all of Nawen's friends from nirn, all standing there and smiling, waving at the observer of the painting, and once you turned away the picture would vanish, and reappear once you looked at it again. "I will always remember you Nawen.... you who befriended me when no one else would. Thank you. And please, take this and get rid of it, i want all of my past gone." Selene slipped her wedding ring of her finger and gave it to Nawen. "Goodbye my dear, and be safe." Selene said warmly, tears welling up in her eyes, she turned away and began to walk.

"Very well, she will not be harmed. Goodbye Nawen, i hope that wherever you go you shall be happy, and be safe, i am truly sorry for everything i have put you through, it seems i am not one to keep good friends, i end up hurting them. But that is who i am. I want you to have this, to remember us all by." Selene handed her a magical picture frame, when someone looked in it they would see Selene, Shadow, Aardorn, Dirmire, Edward, Autumn, Mar-Zek, and all of Nawen's friends from nirn, all standing there and smiling, waving at the observer of the painting, and once you turned away the picture would vanish, and reappear once you looked at it again. "I will always remember you Nawen.... you who befriended me when no one else would. Thank you. And please, take this and get rid of it, i want all of my past gone." Selene slipped her wedding ring of her finger and gave it to Nawen. "Goodbye my dear, and be safe." Selene said warmly, tears welling up in her eyes, she turned away and began to walk.

"well if the lady wishes it"

Gralengaard bowed to newan

"farewell newan it was a plesure knowing u for this short time"

he turned around and followed selene

Selene walked until she reached the camp, she looked at Gralengaard and said "I am going back to the imperial palace, come with me if you wish." She then teleported away.

he went on all four and charged to the imperial city as fast as he could