• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Selene sat on her throne in the palace, reading the Xarxes.

Gralengraad arived at the palace and as he tried going the guards stopped him "stop right there beast!"

gralengaard looked down at him self "oh i forgot to change back" he turned back into the stunning young elf "could i plz go in now? i have an apointment with the queen"

"With the queen? there is no queen sonny, but if you mean the Potentate Selene then sure, she is in the throne room."

"queen or potentate isnt it all the same?"

he went in and went on knees "i have returned"

Nawen looked at the magical picture frame that Selene gave to her. She smiled sadly as she looked at the faces of her friends looking back at her from the frame. She touched the frame gently with her fingers. Few tears rolled down her cheeks. She never had hope to return back home but now, out of nowhere The Seer appeared and told her that she can go back to her homeland and the drow wasn't sure if she even wants to go back now when she can. Nawen looked away from the magical picture frame and looked at The Seer. "How did you...Eilistraee was killed." The Seer smiled at the ranger. "I will explain everything once we'll return." Nawen sighed and looked around. "Will I able to return to Nirn?" The Seer smiled again and said something in elvish. A magical portal appeared before them. "Yes." With that The Seer went through the portal. Nawen looked back and sighed. "Goodbye..." She said and went through the portal as well. Few moments later the portal closed leaving no traces behind...

A Dunmer woman walked slowly, dragging a heavy bag. "Please my dear Idrith could you be so kind and deliver these supplies to the soldiers, some Lord Aardorn and whoever else is traveling with him? Next time drag your bags yourself, fool." The woman mumbled as she dragged the bag. She sighed and stopped for a moment. She looked around. The camp suppose to be somewhere nearby. Idrith heard what happened here and was about to travel to the camp and see for herself when some kind of old man stopped her and asked her to bring whatever was in the bag to the soldiers that the people from the nearby villages had collected. "Thalmor haters." She thought but agreed to deliver the bag. She was going there anyway. Idrith now regretted because the bag was really really heavy. She had no horse, so the elf had to drag the damned thing all this way. Someone will pay if this bag has nothing but bricks inside.

Idrith sighed in relief as she saw that the camp was close and after only The Divines knows how long, Idrith had finally reached the camp. She left the bag besides someone's tent and sat on the ground. Her arms hurt like... they hurt a lot. "Mudcrabs take you, I will never ever deliver anything to anyone." She said to herself.

Dirmire sat next to a tree, he looked at the sky and the floor. He walked back to his house he didn't care about teleporting he wanted time alone. He eventually got there and began to study more necromancy skills. He then lay on his bed and sighed.