• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"Good, i expect they were not too much trouble? here, for your efforts. You may go and do as you wish." Selene said throwing gralengaard a bag of gold.

"thank u my lady" he bowed then fell to his knees and turned into a wolf and then sat next to her throne like a watchdog (wolf)

"Oh my darling you do not have to keep such a vigil over me, i can look after myself. But unless you wish to stay here with me then you are free to roam as you see fit. Unless of course there was something you wanted to talk about?"

i just want to stay where my lady can quicky call me should he need me

"My dear i am already inside your head, i can speak to you in your head should i need you."

yes but that dosnt mean i am able to get to you fast enugh when u call so i prefer to stay close

Edited by mikaelarp

Dirmire sat on a rock he missed Nawen already and he was bored he walked back to his house when it got dark and sat down he couldn't be bothered to do anything. Edited by Meciathe

Sienna walked through the town Dirmire lived in, clutching her stomach. She had been stabbed by a bandit chief just before she slew him, she was near Dirmires house when she fell to her knees in pain, she crawled to the door and knocked loudly.

Selene looked back at the xarxes and said "Very well, stay if you must."

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Dirmire went to the door and opened it, "Bloody hell," He said as he helped the woman inside. He got some potions and healed her wounds,"What happened to you,"he said as he sat down.

Aardorn swore as he sliced open his finger, he finished notching his blade, and smiled "Any one who messes with me is going to loss their entrails" he said, he went off to find Dirmire, who might be able to provide a few corpses to try it on... he was a necromancer after all