The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

"Yes." Idrith said although she seemed unimpressed.

The Seer looked at Nawen and smiled sadly. "Is this really what you wish?" She asked and walked up to Nawen she looked at the ranger and sighed. She could see that this is truly what she wants. The priestess liked Nawen and feared that her friends might have some sort impact on her. "Yes. I need to help them." The Seer placed her hand on the rangers shoulder. "Gods truly have given you the purest soul and the kindest heart. Your friends actions sometimes conflict with your own morals and values yet for their wishes you are ready to ignore what your heart tells you?" Nawen frowned when she heard those words but said nothing. The Seer sighed. "As you wish. Take whatever you need from our armory. Once you'll be ready come and speak with me again." Nawen only nodded and went to the armory to take some things.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"It seems so." Idrith said. "I was born and grew up in Cyrodiil and it is and always will be my home not Morrowind."

Nawen returned few moment later from the armory. She took everything she needed. The Seer saw that the ranger returned back to the main hall. She gave her an amulet which looked like the symbol of Mielikki, the deity that Nawen worships. "This amulet will allow you to return back to The Realms. But remember, you can only use it once. So use it wisely." Nawen nodded and waited for The Seer to summon the magical portal they both used to come here from Nirn. "But before you leave there's someone who was waiting for you patiently." The Seer said and gestured the guard to open the door. As soon as the door opened, big black panther ran into the room and jumped at Nawen and pushed her on the ground. The panther licked Nawen's face and made some funny but happy noises. "Sinn!" Nawen said out loud as she finally managed to stand up. The drow feared that her dearest friend, her animal companion died but she was alive and acted just like she remembered. Sinn was a strong yet stealthy and very intelligent panther but she acted like a small cute kitten with Nawen. The Seer watched the two friends with the smile on her face as she opened the portal. "Be safe you too." She said. Nawen thanked The Seer for everything and went through the portal. The panther followed her quickly. Few moments later they both were back in Nirn.