The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

Selene decided now would be a good time to return to the camp. How wrong was she. She appeared at the camp and first saw Nawen "Nawen! your back?" She said happily, she suddenly saw iodiria and said "You! you tart! what the hell are you doing here?! i thought i killed you years ago you goddess *censored*!" Selene then saw Sienna and said "And who the hell is this!!!" Angrily.

Iodiria was furious, she drew her blade and looked at Selene, not that Selene was paying any attention.

Sienna was surprised when the beautiful woman appeared screaming her head off "Who is this?"

Aardorn was about to thank the woman, but cut off to look at Selene "That would be your bloody sister!" he looked at Sienna "Thats you sister Sienna" he looked back to the woman "Thank you for the goods. Just call me Aardorn please, miss...?" he said

OOC; Good night

"im going to sit over here and watch the show"

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"What!!!!! That cannot be my sister, it just CANNOT!!!!" Selene screamed at the top of her voice. "And you you stupid divine prostitute, you can f*** off, this does not involve you. I will kill you later!"

"Try me Selene, you *censored*!" Iodiria said

Sienna's eyes opened wide, this could not be her sister, it just couldn't "No, so everything about you is true? i really am going to have to kill you then!" Sienna said drawing her sword, tears in her eyes

"Fine, then ill kill you both!"

"And eat some people too probably." Nawen thought as she looked at Gralengaard then looked back at Selene and Iodiria. What in the nine hells happened between them?

Idrith looked at the two women with the raised eyebrow then she looked again at Aardorn. "A pleasure to meet you. My name is Idrith." She then saw a hooded woman with the panther beside her. The woman wasn't wearing any gloves and Idrith could see her dark skin. "Is she a Dunmer like me?" She thought and continued to stare at Nawen.

Nawen noticed that the dark elf woman was staring at her. She felt really uncomfortable but decided to approach her. Sinn followed her. "My name is Nawen." Idrith looked the hooded woman and smiled. "Idrith as you already heard." Both women watched Selene and Iodiria silently for a moment. "Excuse me for asking but are you a Dunmer?" Nawen smiled slightly and shook her head. "I am a dark elf like yourself but not from around here. I came from another plane of existence." Idrith only laughed. The hooded woman sure had a very strange sense of humor. She looked around and no one was laughing. "Wait... are you serious?" "Is she serious?" Idrith asked out loud.

Dirmire walked to Nawen,"I think we should help someone over there or leave," Dirmire saw the dark elf,"Hi i'm Dirmire and you are?" He said as he gazed at Nawen. Edited by Meciathe

"Die you evil *censored*!" Sienna ran at Selene with her blade, held high above her head, as she sprinted toward's Selene, Selene ran forward and kicked sienna in the stomach. With her bladed high heel.

"Ahh!" Sienna screamed as she fell to her knees, Selene picked her up by the throat strangling her, she was about to crush Sienna's windpipe when Iodiria pushed her away, Selene and the goddess engaged in a sword duel for a while, until Selene was stabbed by Iodiria, Iodiria was about to teleport Selene away, to a dungeon in red mountain, when Selene reversed the spell and Iodiria dissapeared, She returned her attention to Sienna, she picked her up by the throat, digging in her claws like she did to Dirmire...

"Die you evil *censored*!" Sienna ran at Selene with her blade, held high above her head, as she sprinted toward's Selene, Selene ran forward and kicked sienna in the stomach. With her bladed high heel.

"Ahh!" Sienna screamed as she fell to her knees, Selene picked her up by the throat strangling her, she was about to crush Sienna's windpipe when Iodiria pushed her away, Selene and the goddess engaged in a sword duel for a while, until Selene was stabbed by Iodiria, Iodiria was about to teleport Selene away, to a dungeon in red mountain, when Selene reversed the spell and Iodiria dissapeared, She returned her attention to Sienna, she picked her up by the throat, digging in her claws like she did to Dirmire...

Gralengaard snuck behind the goddess and atempted to Bite off her head

OOC: The goddess is gone, she got teleported away when her spell was reversed :confused:

OOC woops didnt Think That one trough ;(

Gralengaard walked over to selene and her sister and Then thrusted his clawed hand trough the sisters chest and Tore out her heart

Edited by mikaelarp

OOC: Whoa there, you cannot rip out Sienna's heart, or any other characters for that matter without the owners permission. Sienna is my character and i would like her alive a little longer :happy: :rolleyes:

OOC

Oh thought u was trying to make her dead