• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"I'm sorry, have i offended you? what did i say?" Iodiria had no idea what she had done wrong, she called Sinn a beast because, well that is the term for animals, but she herself was equally offended when people referred to the ash creatures, and corprus victims as freaks, and outcast's, monsters and demons...... they were so far from the truth.

Dirmire turned around went back to the camp, "fine but I swear i'll get attacked again," He crouched next to the panther, "is okay I stroke her or will she bite my hand of." Edited by Meciathe

Edward was tired of being stealthy. He quickly started to change to his alternate form. Wolf.

gralengaard came over "another werewolf? what a suprise it is indeed a plesure to meet u´i am gralengaard first of the werewolfs"

Nawen looked at Iodiria. "It's okay she just hates when people call her a beast." The panther walked closer to Nawen and placed her big black paw on the drow's lap. "Just give her some time to get used to everything." Nawen said to Dirmire. "She doesn't know any of you and this land is unfamiliar and a bit scary to her."

OOC: Breezehome is a long way off..... we are back in cyrodiil now :happy:

"Oh i see... well in that case allow me to apologize, My poor Ash creatures, and the victims of corprus..... it is so sad when they are shunned as freaks, as monsters, they are just people like you and me underneath, loving caring people. I can relate to how you and sinn feel about her being called a beast." Iodiria knelt down next to Sinn and offered her a treat, some Nix-Hound meat, fresh from morrowind.

Edited by mythicdawnmaster