• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Vaermina's voice resonated from the Skull of Corruption as Nawen watched over it, she said: Greetings mortal, i thank you for watching over the skull, it is most precious to me, as is my daughter, now tell me what is a drow doing on tamriel?

Nawen was mixing some new potions for herself and picking random ingredients she found growing nearby, as a voice came from the staff. She sat silently for a moment, looking cautiously around the area but no one besides her and frozen Aardorn were in the cave. "Uh... no problem..." She was a little surprise to hear talking weapon again. Mostly because the last weapon that talked she saw and heard about 40 years ago. She was even more surprised how whoever was talking to her new about the drow. She came from another plane of existence. Are there more of them here? "I... came here through a portal."

Edited by Naktis

"A portal? hmmm interesting, you are an intriguing specimen arent you?, tell me do you who i am?"

"Specimen?" Nawen thought to herself. "That's a new one." She stopped making her potions. "No. I'm afraid I don't know know who you are."

Aheheheh, i see you do not even know what i am do you? My name is Vaermina the Daedric Princess whose sphere is the realm of dreams and nightmares, nightmares are interesting, but dreams are intriguing, many mortals come to me to make their dreams reality... and instead i give them a nightmare heheheh, but you are different Drow, from the others of your kind at least! Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Aheheheh, i see you do not even know what i am do you? My name is Vaermina the Daedric Prince whose sphere is the realm of dreams and nightmares, nightmares are interesting, but dreams are intriguing, many mortals come to me to make their dreams reality... and instead i give them a nightmare heheheh, but you are different Drow, from the others of your kind at least!

"Oh..." That's the only thing she said. The whole giving nightmares thing doesn't sound fun at all. She'd probably go insane if her nightmares would start again. "Thank you..." Nawen had no idea how to talk with someone like Vaermina. Is Vaermina some kind of Goddess or something?