• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"Oh well we have changed..... Nawen has gotten all obsessed with justice, Aardorn keeps getting strange dreams and visions. And i killed the man i loved.... it was fun though."

OOC: How she know Aardorn had a strange dream?! She ain't been reading his thoughts again, he will be SO pissed if she has

Aardorn drew his dagger, and ran his finger down it, it drew blood. He smiled and put it away, it was still sharp, despite the fact he had been notching his sword with the dagger, he looked at Dirmire and saw him asking Nawen if he could stoke the panther, he butted in "Hopefully it won't, because I don't need a crying baby on my hands" he said, grinning

The panther looked at the treats in front of her. She sniffed them and for a moment simply started at them. Sinn raised her head and looked at Nawen. "Can I eat them? Are they poisonous?" To others what panther said probably sounded like any other regular sounds that animals make but Nawen because of the animal empathy could understand what Sinn said. "It's alright. You can eat it." Sinn looked at the treats again and started eating. Nawen then looked at Aardorn. "She won't. Sinn is a very friendly panther."

OOC- 50's included now nuwb. ;]

Edward would then think. "Wouldn't it just have been easier to teleport?"

OOC: :rolleyes:

Aardorn looked at the panther "Whatever" he said

Edited by Brutii

Edward would then have teleported to his home. It was trashed. Books, furniture and other items scattered among the ground.

He would walk into the living area to find Autumn. Dead. In a chair.

He would lower his head and scowl.

"Everything that has happened. Everything I've done. Has led to this." And with that, he teleported back to the camp.

"What do we do now? well i just found out i have a sister and that Iodiria is still alive. Im going to be a little unpredictable for a while. So go and relax, get drunk, bed some wenches. Whatever you like. Me? im going to sit here and read the section on painful torture techniques in the Xarxes."

Iodiria smiled when Sinn ate the treat's, what a beautiful animal she was. Iodiria got to her feet and said "Sinn is simply beautiful, you are so lucky to have a companion like her. I could bring one of my ash creatures for you to pet, but they are not very soft." Iodiria joked.