• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"What do we do now? well i just found out i have a sister and that Iodiria is still alive. Im going to be a little unpredictable for a while. So go and relax, get drunk, bed some wenches. Whatever you like. Me? im going to sit here and read the section on painful torture techniques in the Xarxes."

Iodiria smiled when Sinn ate the treat's, what a beautiful animal she was. Iodiria got to her feet and said "Sinn is simply beautiful, you are so lucky to have a companion like her. I could bring one of my ash creatures for you to pet, but they are not very soft." Iodiria joked.

gralengaard in his elven form came over to lodiria " yeah the ash creaturs is some fantastic beings having survived red mountain"

Edward would turn to Dirmire and keep his scowl. "Leave me alone!" He would conjure up a fireball, Throw it towards Dirmire and then dive at him. Once they were on the ground Edward would punch him in the face, one hand after the other.

After continuous punching Edward had risen up from the ground and walked toward the exit of the camp.

Edited by EdwardWinterRP

Edward would be walking through the camp, a massive scowl on his face. One man had talked to him and he had thrown the man across the ground.

It was not good.

Aardorn saw it "OI! What in oblivion is up with you?! Calm down!" he shouted

"They are hideous being's, grey dry crumbling skin, and in the first stages white hair and white eyes, further up on the evolution chain they lose there faces, nothing but a gaping hole, then when they advance into an ash priest they grow a huge tentacle in place of the face, they have rigid and frail bodies. Upon the final stage for any normal ash creature, is the form of the ascended sleeper, huge beasts with a giant head, with a middle trunk and many other tentacles, they have combersome bodies and small hands. Then the final stage is a rank known as an ash Vampire. only eight ash vampires left." Iodiria explained Edited by mythicdawnmaster