The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

"My soon to be wife is dead! IN HER OWN HOME!" Edward had then started to walk down the path.

Aardorn grabbed him "Get a hold of yourself! Hurting people won't fix s***!" he shouted "NO! You are not the only one with a problem, sometimes I just want to end it all! So before saying you are the only one with a problem, you think on that!"

Edited by Brutii

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"They are hideous being's, grey dry crumbling skin, and in the first stages white hair and white eyes, further up on the evolution chain they lose there faces, nothing but a gaping hole, then when they advance into an ash priest they grow a huge tentacle in place of the face, they have rigid and frail bodies. Upon the final stage for any normal ash creature, is the form of the ascended sleeper, huge beasts with a giant head, with a middle trunk and many other tentacles, they have combersome bodies and small hands. Then the final stage is a rank known as an ash Vampire. only eight ash vampires left." Iodiria explained

Selene noticed the commotion and came out of her tent, she walked toward's Edward and said "Edward! what is wrong?" in a worried tone

"can they still see with out habing there faces?"

Nawen was about to answer Dirmire's question when Edward attacked the necromancer. She felt sorry for him that Autumn died. They seemed like a very nice couple... but still there was no reason to act so violently. She went closer to Dirmire so she could help with the injuries.

dirmire was on the floor crying in pain he skin was pealing of and the bones in face wear broken with blood coming from his eyes, nose and mouth. Edited by Meciathe

Edward would smirk as he heard Dirmire's screams of pain. He turned and walked back into the camp. "I can't leave now." He would then look to everyone and scowl. "Everyone seems to be ok. But me? No."

"Your talking *censored*!" Aardorn shouted " Guess what? You know, maybe you deserve for autumn to be dead, I'm just sorry it was her punished and not you!"

Edited by Brutii

Nawen sighed in relief when Iodiria started healing Dirmire. She wasn't sure how to heal him but luckily she doesn't have to worry about this anymore. Nawen looked at Dirmire and then turned to Aardorn and Edward. She prayed that they won't start fighting.