• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Selene walked Into Edward's tent and said "I know exactly how you feel. The pain will never go away, it will stay with you until you die. I had the pain of losing my husband, it haunts you for hundred's of years.... but i managed to let go. You will have to do the same. For your sake if no one elses."

Iodiria came and sat next to dirmire elegantly, she looked at him, her purple eyes shining brilliantly "Are you okay my dear? Would you like to talk?"

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Selene walked Into Edward's tent and said "I know exactly how you feel. The pain will never go away, it will stay with you until you die. I had the pain of losing my husband, it haunts you for hundred's of years.... but i managed to let go. You will have to do the same. For your sake if no one elses."

Iodiria came and sat next to dirmire elegantly, she looked at him, her purple eyes shining brilliantly "Are you okay my dear? Would you like to talk?"

gralengaard happened to hear selene and said "well it should be an easier case for u as u killed him yourself"

Iodiria was not a stranger to emotion's.... the amount of times she had comforted the poor ash slaves, and the suffering corprus victims, she often found them crying, so she comforted them.

She took off her coat and wrapped it around dirmire's shoulder's, she pulled him close and hugged him, she whispered softly "It will get better, i will try my best to help you. Just sit and cry if you wish, let it all out. I will comfort you." She said holding him tight.

Selene turned to Gralengaard and said coldly "Shadow was not my husband!! he was a lover! my husband was a lovely kind man, and i loved him with all my heart!"

Edited by mythicdawnmaster