• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Dirmire started to feel better he hated how everyone tried to kill and his trust most people had disappered

he came back 10 minutes later with a deer under each arm he trew one in front of dimirie "heres some food to calm u down" he then sat down and started to eat the other deer alive

Iodiria smiled, her smile was soon broken when dagoth gilvoth appeared in a flash of red light, he stood there in his ash Vampire form, it was frightful, enough to scare a grown man into tears.

"Gilvoth? What are you doing here?!" Iodiria said "Well, i just came to tell you that you left the oven on! and my kitchen just exploded!!! So well done sister, great work! I hope you are going to pay for the repairs!" Iodiria was about to speak when Gilvoth said "Of course you are! Oh and you do know that my rabbit flopsy was in there too!! my poor poor flopsy!" Iodiria stood looking at Gilvoth "You had a.... rabbit? the almighty and scary Dagoth Gilvoth, the thing many children have nightmares about has a fluffy bunny?" Yes!" Gilvoth replied. "Don't worry i will get you a new kitchen.... and rabbit."

"Then that is why you need to let go now! do not hold on for the rest of your life, it will send you to a sad and lonely grave." Selene said

Edited by mythicdawnmaster