• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Aardorn looked round, he was in a desert, he saw a figure ahead, and ran towards him. As he got closer he realised it was that of Kolran, he sprints, and Kolran turned around. Aardorn was almost by him, but a hole appeared, and tentacles dragged him into the black hole. Kolran stood there, holding out his hand for Aardorn to grab, but the tentacles pulled Aardorn back into the hole... he lay in the darkness at the bottom, the same voice that had greeted him on the mountain boomed out

"This is not your grave, but you are welcome in it" the voice boomed, Aardorn looked up and could see clearly again, he was on the floor in a room which had not exit or entrance, even the hole was gone, the only light seemed to come from Aardorn himself

"What do you want?" Aardorn said, but his voice was feeble and weak

"I want to talk" a figure in a black cloak appeared, it was the source of the voice

"There is no talk"

"There is much talk, and I have listened, through rock and metal and time. Now I shall talk, and you shall listen."

"I shall not listen to you, you are evil"

"Really? Imagine a world where no one died, it would be terrible."

"Maybe so, but death is just as terrible"

"Really?"

"What are you? To torture me?!"

"I am a timeless chorus. Join your voice with mine, and sing victory everlasting."

"I will not"

"Submit! End your torment and my own!" The figure changed once more, into the same terrifying monstrosity from before

"NEVER"

"Time... has taught me patience! But basking in freedom, I will know all that I possess! And you shall pester me no more!" The creature waved it's hand and Aardorn blew into a wall, all the bones in his body breaking and snapping...

...he woke, terrified and alone. He lay on the floor for some time, before standing and returning to the camp, his face deathly pale

"Hmm... i really do know fun...." Selene said, she then kissed him and started to take off her outfit.....

Gilvoth looked at Dirmire and said "Sister, why is that meat sack wearing your coat?" Iodiria shook her head and said "Do you have to be so.... mean? Wait, youre gilvoth, of course you are going to be mean."

OOC: Here is gilvoth and his brothers.

http://pnmedia.gamespy.com/planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/fms/images/mods/6043/1194386826_fullres.jpg