The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

the entrance now shut they had no interruptions. "Hmm, i think you know what happens now...."

Gilvoth fed the rabbit the carrot and said in his gruff and evil voice "Aww, whose a cute little bunny? you are! yes you are!" Iodiria looked at dirmire with a stupid look on her face, she was utterly shocked that Gilvoth had a soft side for... bunnys

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Selene gave edward his 'Fun' she made love with him quickly. Once it was finished she put her outfit back on and re-did her hair and makeup.

Iodiria laughed and said "Yes, you can never go wrong with the exploding kitchen"

Selene got up and walked out, she walked across the camp and back to her tent, she sat down and began to read the Xarxes.

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Iodiria turned to gilvoth and said "Anything else brother?" Gilvoth said "Oh yeah, tureynul and odros were raiding your room again, apparantaly you had a book they both wanted. So your chambers look like a battlefield. Bye!" He then teleported away. Iodiria laughed and said "Brothers eh? what should i do with them, i really don't know. But they are useful and loyal, so i cannot complain"