• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Come now, do not be afraid... you are a "Friend" as you mortals call it to my daughter yes? so i shall not harm you, nor start nightmares. Tell me exactly why you entered the portal to tamriel? i have Seen many of your kind since the time of creation, but never one as... civilized as you!

She felt quite relieved for a moment. Nawen looked back at the ranger again as she started speaking. "I had no idea that the portal leads to another realm. A great hero used the exact same portal and the portal teleported her to her home village. I thought I'll end up there as well but for some unknown reason I appeared in one of the provinces of Tamriel instead." "The drow are civilized. But majority of them is... evil..."

Selene turned to Aardorn and said "Grand just grand, now i am going to have to get back your common sense. Come on where is your common sense kept?"

Vaermina materialized from the Skull, she was a beautiful being in a red and black dress, she had on black gloves and held a large staff, her blonde hair was being blown to the side as she appeared, an ethereal wind blowing through.

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs27/i/2008/170/a/c/Vaermina_by_SanguineDragon.jpg

She looked at Nawen and said so you arrived as an accident? curious. Am i what you expected, mortal? and the word evil my dear? just a word, words are meaningless without effect, without power.

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Selene turned to Aardorn and said "Grand just grand, now i am going to have to get back your common sense. Come on where is your common sense kept?"

Vaermina materialized from the Skull, she was a beautiful being in a red and black dress, she had on black gloves and held a large staff, her blonde hair was being blown to the side as she appeared, an ethereal wind blowing through.

She looked at Nawen and said so you arrived as an accident? curious. Am i what you expected, mortal?

Nawen started at Vaermina amazed. The woman looked so beautiful and elegant. "I... not really..."

She looked at Nawen and said so you arrived as an accident? curious. Am i what you expected, mortal? and the word evil my dear? just a word, words are meaningless without effect, without power.

"In Sense temple. I suggest running up to the heavily fortified gate!""

This is but one of infinite number of looks, you see we Daedra are the embodiment of change, a woman one moment, a man the next, a giant mass of green slime another!, but i chose this form, and have done since the beginning. You do not seem to understand much of this world Drow, ask me anything and i shall answer

"What are Deadra exactly? Are you Gods of this world?" Nawen heard the word Daedra from Selene before but there was no time to ask what they are exactly.

"Umm.. guys, Daedra are closing in!" Edward would say quickly as he would dodge an arrow.

"No they aren't. Unless you did something they were happily contained else where! What did you press!"