The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

Selene and Iodiria laughed, they were really getting on. Selene got up and said goodbye to Iodiria, giving her a friendly hug before going back to her tent to read, Iodiria looked at Dirmire and said "Well your sister had better be around, we are as i am sure you are aware, in the middle of a war. I could use magic to find her, i would need your blood but it would mean finding her."

I could Use some blood for my search too using some magic i Can transfer things Like smells to other werewolfs using howls"

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

OOC: Jesus H. Christmas! :ohmy: So much...

. :laugh:

Nawen listened and watched everything quietly. Sinn was resting beside her feet. She felt sorry for Dirmire but had no idea how to comfort or help him. Maybe she could teach him something? How to defend himself better for example, because from what Nawen saw it seems that he's not really good at that. She looked at the necromancer. "I'm sure that you know lots of useful spells. Why don't you use them to protect yourself?" She asked Dirmire. "If someone attacks you. Attack them back." She looked at her animal companion which was sleeping calmly. Nawen was about to try and get some sleep herself but that's when she noticed Aardorn. He was really pale and he was walking in circles. She looked around and it looked like everyone else were busy with their own stuff she stood up and walked up to Aardorn. "Is everything alright? You look... really pale."

Nawen listened and watched everything quietly. Sinn was resting beside her feet. She felt sorry for Dirmire but had no idea how to comfort or help him. Maybe she could teach him something? How to defend himself better for example, because from what Nawen saw it seems that he's not really good at that. She looked at the necromancer. "I'm sure that you know lots of useful spells. Why don't you use them to protect yourself?" She asked Dirmire. "If someone attacks you. Attack them back." She looked at her animal companion which was sleeping calmly. Nawen was about to try and get some sleep herself but that's when she noticed Aardorn. He was really pale and he was walking in circles. She looked around and it looked like everyone else were busy with their own stuff she stood up and walked up to Aardorn. "Is everything alright? You look... really pale."

"hehe are with you being That pale are u turning into a vampi..." hé Then fell down on his knees looking at newan with a frightend look "he-help m-m-me" he Then fell down complety with a silver arrow in His back

Nawen saw that someone shot the arrow at the werewolf. It was a silver arrow. She quickly took her own bow and aimed it at the tree which was in the same direction from which the arrow came. They really need to move from this camp or at least build some sort of fortifications. This is the second time someone's been shot here. Nawen stood silent and still like a statue, listening to the sounds and hoping to hear someone's footsteps or simply the archer running away from the camp. Sinn woke up and looked at Nawen. Her two legged friend was hunting it seems. Better not to disturb her.

For a brief moment she glanced at the necromancer. She wondered how could he be so foolish and just prance around in his werewolf form. They're not exactly upstanding citizens of the Empire but even if she'd want to help him something like this is beyond her abilities. She can only mend normal wounds and heal normal people or animals but not werewolves and their wounds that were done by something that can actually harm. She's not a magical healer and the only thing she can do is to catch the person who shot the arrow.

She heard the sound of someone running away so she ran after. Sinn quickly jumped from her spot on the ground and ran after Nawen. "No my friend. Stay in the camp." Nawen said when she heard that someone was following her. The panther hesitated but obeyed and returned to the camp clearly sad and worried.

"Then i have wasted my time. I am the goddess of trial's, all of this is a trial for you, if you do not overcome it, it shall keep growing, more tasks attaching themselves. Either learnt to be a man and stand up for yourself, or forever live in the shadow of others, as a runt." Iodiria said sternly. Edited by mythicdawnmaster

"hehe are with you being That pale are u turning into a vampi..." hé Then fell down on his knees looking at newan with a frightend look "he-help m-m-me" he Then fell down complety with a silver arrow in His back

Aardorn looked at the arrow, silver, he spoke to the werewolf "Amazing the first of the werewolves begging a elf from another world for help! Thats a first" he pulled the arrow out "Maybe not staying as a werewolf all the time would help? Then people wouldn't know to shoot you with silver... nice arrow, I'll be keeping this" he put it in his quiver, and flipped out a small healing potion, he sighed and chucked it to the werewolf "There, I don't have s*** to heal anyone with anymore"

"How can you help me everyone here has broken my bones atleast once so I can't use a sword very well," Dirmire said as he turned Ioderia ,"So if you can suddenly heal long term damage of bones then I wont be able to protect myself, also I've probably lost about two pints of blood due to getting stub a lot and bleeding out," Now sat down and fixed his broken nose from early.