• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Nawen returned back to the camp. She lost the track of whoever shot the arrow. The drow looked around for a bit, wanted to make sure that he or she is really gone. Once that was done she returned to the camp just in time to hear Dirmire talking. "Just because people attack you doesn't mean that you shouldn't defend yourself." She said and looked back at Aardorn. Nawen was fine example of what she just said. Back in her homeland when people finds out that she's a drow they either attack her or run away screaming.

"You no what I don't care one bit," Dirmire said as he stood up, "I am pissed of with people who think I'm weak and feeble," He started to walk down the road, "Mybe I should have died that way I wouldn't have people like you telling what to do," He pointed at Ioderia and caried on walking and put his black hood up. Edited by Meciathe

Iodiria frowned and said "You are a pathetic mortal! after everything i have done for you this is what i get? i saved your bloody life! i comforted you as you burst into tears. Mortal's like you with this type of attitude make me wonder why i bother!" Iodiria was very annoyed, she had saved his life and comforted him, the least she deserved was a little respect.

Selene put down the Xarxes and looked at edward, she said "Hmm, we had no time last time.... why not have a longer.... experience?" She said seductively

Edited by mythicdawnmaster