• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

OOC: *Alistair voice mode on* Not listening! La la la la la! Or should it be... not reading. XD

"You shouldn't stop helping people. Sometimes there are some rude people who won't even thank you but some people are really grateful and show their gratitude properly." Nawen said. "One time I helped a little girl. She was lost in the woods and I helped her to return safely home. She thanked me about twenty times before running back home." The drow stayed silent for a while. "This happened about 143 years ago and when the girl grew up she became an adventurer and helped other people. She did it because I helped her when she was still a child." Nawen looked at Iodiria. "I think same thing sometimes. Why should I bother to help people if I get nothing or sometimes even few new scars on my body in return but then I always remember that girl and how much I inspired her to do good. Not everyone are ungrateful."

Selene sat there and smiled. "You know, we could continue if you wanted, i have no problems with this. I have been a prostitute before in my life so this really does not bother me, just as long as you know what you are doing Edward." Selene explained, not at all ashamed of what she was.

Iodiria smiled, Nawen was a good soul. "I can always remember the person i helped all those years ago. His name was.... oh i can't remember, but his entire family had been killed by a group of thugs. He was standing ontop of the foreign quarter canton in Vvardenfell, ready to jump onto the hard ground bellow, after about 7 hours i managed to get him down. He then oppened a shelter for the sick, the needy. And those who had lost their families. The greatest thank you i could ever have, is knowing that i actually made a difference."

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Edward stood infront of him, blocking the path.

He created a ball of frost in his palm and sent it into Dirmire's knees. Freezing him on the spot.

"Pure magic, anyone would understand." He looked Dirmire in the eye and the sharp pain in his mind returned.

The pain was enough to knock a grown man to the ground screaming, unfortunately for Dirmire he was stuck on the spot.